Code of Conduct
General rules of conduct
We aim to ensure that all attendees benefit from a safe and respectful environment for the full duration of the 68th StuTS. By choosing to attend, you tacitly agree to the following code of conduct. Participants found to be in violation of this code may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference at the discretion of the organisers.
Harassment of any form related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age, or religion will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Such harassment may include, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that degrade fellow participants on the grounds of their gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age, religion, etc.
- Display of sexual or otherwise offensive imagery
- Persistent unwanted attention or intimidation
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Harassing photography or recording
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Encouraging any of the above behaviour
The organisers have the power to enforce this code and may take any action they deem appropriate to maintain a welcoming and respectful environment for all Meetup attendees.
The organisers will ensure that you are safe and properly supported, and that the matter is handled with utmost attention to your privacy. We will be happy to contact local law enforcement or otherwise assist you to feel safe for the duration of the event.
We value your attendance and wish you a safe and enjoyable event.